Throwback to the Sunday before Winter Week with Class Committee ❄🌀 #tbt
And on that night, we spent $136 on wings. #FreshmenYear #throwback #OnlyBlondeInASeaOfBrunettes #WhatAreHashtags (at Buffalo Wild Wings)
Our brand new opening credits were directed by Spike Lee!
"The Key To… being the only light in darkness." 🔑🔦 #top3 #favemodelever (at Cornerstone Park)
took this on the way to a cafe in Manhattan today
- 1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
- 6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 7: Do you want to be single?
- 8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 9: How late did you stay up last night?
- 10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
- 11: Last three things you had to drink?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 20: What would you name your future daughter?
- 21: Do you miss anyone?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 26: Who did you last see in person?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: Are you wearing socks?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 37: Did you do something bad today?
- 38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 39: Do you get stressed out easily?
- 40: Will you sing today?
- 41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
- 43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
- 44: What are you listening to right now?
- 45: What is wrong with you right now?
- 46: What is on your wrists right now?
- 47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wea
- 48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
- 49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 50: Are you a good artist?
- 51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 53: Ever been on a golf cart?
- 54: Do you have trust issues?
- 55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
- 56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 57: Do you use chap stick?
- 58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
- 59: Do you have a little sister?
- 60: Have you ever been to New York?
- 61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 69: Will next Friday be a good one?
Like rain, I fell for you.
Breakfast inspired trends are rumored to hit the runway as New York Fashion Week kicks off tonight. Keep an eye out for more in the Denny’s Spring Collection.
Cinema should make you forget you are sitting in a theater.
I am grade 12 student who has just recently graduated. You might call me accomplished, and in a way, I am, but not in the way you’d think. 12 years of pouring over text books and being lined up to be judged in front of my peers has not made me any more intelligent. I can tell you the first 45 digits of Pi and I can explain to you the difference between an acid and a base, I can recite the Pythagorean Theorem in my sleep, I will recite lines out of a textbook like they are a religion. But I cannot tell you the value of security, or of kindness. The distinct contrast between personal health and personal gain. I can tell you in grade 10 four of my classmates attempted to take their own lives before finals. I can tell you our counsellors office is always booked. I can tell you how when I didn’t understand something in AP Chemistry my teacher asked me to leave if I could not participate in his class. I merely asked him to explain a question. Instead of doing his job and teaching, he told me to leave. Told me I was not good enough to be there. Mistakes are viewed as failure in these hallways. A wrong answer is a sin you must atone to, not a human error, but a flaw so grand it defines your entire life course. There is no “average” here. We all must exceed expectations. Do your parents know that a grade that is considered average is a “C”? When I got a C in fourth grade my parents grounded me for a month. They said I was lazy and stupid and incompetent and that I’d better smarten up and stop fooling around. I never fooled around. I am driven by a deep need to impress others. I never fool around. I worked and worked and worked, with a deep hollow of anxiety in my chest. I have never been good at History, but I worked and worked and I attained at best a low B. It was not good enough. It is not said but we are expected to put our education before our personal health. It is not asked of us, but it is what we must do to achieve what we are asked to achieve. Our teachers will tell you, “Oh, I only give them one hour of homework each night.” Which is essentially true, each of my five teachers only gives me one to two hours of homework each night. Hmm, that adds up to 5-10 hours of homework, and overdue classwork, and projects. Say goodbye to sleep, say goodbye to feeling calm. I’ve developed a deep rooted anxiety disorder due to school and perfectionistic tendencies. Even when you get 100 percent on an assignment they still criticise you, it is never good enough. One slip, and you are in deep deep trouble. I can tell you that 90 percent of us try our hardest, and our teachers and parents stand in the sidelines, screaming, “You can do better than that!”
El Paso’s High School happens to be one of the oldest buildings in that city.
Eerie reports from students and faculty include urban legends surrounding the building’s fourth floor, which is said to be inhabited by a thick mist.
Some have linked the phenomena to a tragedy dating back 35 years, when a student slashed her wrists and dove from the fourth floor balcony to her death.
Her spectral shape has been sighted on the balcony, waving to visitors or recreating her fatal jump, and is also seen roaming the hallways, crying .
The picture below dated 1985, showing the unidentified woman in the center whose features are blurred and distorted. According to students who posed for the photo, no one recognized her from the day the picture was taken… and some say she was never there.
(Click picture to enlargen)
Also a group of teachers found a small sealed-up classroom behind a brick wall. The room had been left exactly as it was when the last class left, with students’ personal items still on the desks. One such item was a love letter from a teenage girl… and a haunting suicide note.
More posts like this here:X